Monday, July 13, 2015

Stocks are Running Out the Door

2014 - 2015 Annual Inspirations
Have you been to revisit the annual Inspirations lately. So many stocks are running out the door. Grab yours now before they are discontinued.
Shop Now

The excitement is buzzing with the Annual US Convention just taken place last weekend.
I am so so so excited to look forward to sharing with you real soon the new Annual Inspirations 2015 -2016 which I am sure you too are going to be excited about. Stay tuned.
Sneak peeks are alive.

Place a $50 order with me in the month of August to get your Annual Inspirations free PLUS
plus increase your order to $75.00 you will get an awesome (I mean it is a must have) Stamp of the Month plus I will give free shipping for all order placed for August by 31st July as a continuation of my Birthday celebration.
Visit my web site now to view all available items for sale including many Stamp sets not listed in the Inspirations



No comments:

Post a Comment