Saturday, October 8, 2016

More Christmas Classes



Christmas Cards

Last week we created 5 cards at class

Yes I had so much fun creating I couldn't decide which were my favourite so they got bonus cards.
We played with so many stamps from the Close to My Heart holiday Expressions

We used some of the new magnetic closure stamp pads  now available.


We also did some fancy fold cards which they all loved. If you and 4 people would like to do a class for just $5 each which includes a $5 gift voucher each to be spent at class with me. You as the hostess will get to keep the stamp set. 
If you would simply just like to order this please visit 

Workshops Your Way™ Happy Holidays Cardmaking Kit

You get to keep the stamp set used.





Happy Papercrafting Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment