Saturday, December 10, 2016

Beginners & School Students Class


Beginners & School Students Class

Well Christmas is fast approaching, which is seeing all my Christmas groups coming to an end or breaking fro the year.
After a few requests I decided to run this class, which I am so happy to say it was fully booked, not bad for my first.
They all created a 6x8 mini Kraft Album of some of their favourite memories, with room to expand.
I am super proud of all these girls in this class, Most of them were quiet achievers and I can honestly say with a small challenge the last 2 months they did extremely well, creating their own layouts.
Throughout the year they learnt so many techniques while preserving their memories. I have attached a few of their favourite pages and a few of the layouts I taught them



  












 
  




Happy Papercrafting
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment