Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Stamp Of Month May 2018 - Classic Summer Bash


May 2018 Stamp of Month Classic Summer Bash

This great offer is fabulous for many occasions. Get this D-size Stamp of the Month set for a deal with a minimum qualifying purchase! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.
Set of 25
Recommended My Acrylix® blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 1" × 6½" (Y1005), 4" × 5" (Y1012)
I created a topper which can be used to be added to a card 
or added to a page layout. I used a few techniques including background stamping and sponging. I just love how using Kraft, Tangerine, Willow, Sweet leaf  & Canary with white gave a nice fresh look.





If you would like to get this fabulous offer please visit  my shop and did you know you can have your order shipped directly to you.


Thankyou for looking

Happy Papercrafting
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment