Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bokeh Technique


Another creative day finishing of some cards with some techniques I had started but was waiting for the drying to complete.
I saw this fantastic technique over on Mandy Hall a fellow CTMH Sister's Blog and thought wow I must try this as I am always looking for new techniques to show at my classes.
However I wanted to do more masculine as my customers are asking for that. What a challenge. 
I am overall happy with what I created using CTMH reinkers and the Beautiful Fundamentals  and a current hostess stamp set Hats OFF and the Bokeh  Technique
C1593 Hat Off Hostess Stamp Set 2015
Contact me if you are interested in this great set especially for masculine cards.

 
Drop on over and take a look at how and what Mandy did with this technique.
Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment