Sunday, February 1, 2015

Heart Strings Card Workshop On The Go



  Created this card today in readiness for class on Friday Night. I used the limited edition Workshops on the Go® Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit . These kits are fantastic value containing:
 1 – My Acrylix® Heartstrings Workshop Stamp Set (D-size
1 – Heartstrings B&T Duos™ Paper
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Glacier, 1 Pixie, 1 Whisper, 1 White Daisy)
15 – White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
1 – Pixie Extra Thick Twine (Z3035)
1 – Stuck on You Puffies (Z3037)
1 – Instructional Brochure 

all you need to make 15 cards and more. Plus you get to keep the instructions and stamp set to reuse on other paper packs.

I look forward to showing you how I created this card which has many uses, Engagement and wedding to name a few. This is just one of the cards from this beautiful papers I will be teaching


2 comments: